Alyser ZARAGOZA SL. (Registered in the Zaragoza Mercantile Regiment Volume 2805, Folio 40, Sheet Z-31327, 3rd Insc CIF:... B50919935)? considered as basic objective guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of personal data, in compliance with the regulations established in the Law 15/1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data (BOE 14/12/1999) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
1. Ownership of the file Alyser ZARAGOZA SL. residing at C / Tomas Pelayo, 32-34, Local - Zaragoza 50009, is the owner entity of files that personal data are incorporated and the controller thereof. These files have been duly registered in the Register of the Data Protection Agency, as required by the rules in this area. Our brand name is vertical Anayet.
2. Data Quality The personal data that are part of our files are appropriate and relevant and necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. They are guaranteed the technical and organizational measures for the security and integrity of the data needed to contain and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the stored data, and risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural means.
3. Purpose of data The collection and processing of Personal Data aims compliance with the contractual relationship between the data owner and the user, sending advertising and promotional information on the Group's own services and sending survey forms and processing of data for statistical purposes. They will not be used for other than those for which they were collected purposes.
4. Information and consent of the affected He proceeds to inform and seek the express consent of the owner in collecting data.
5. Right to information, rectification, cancellation and opposition data Alyser ZARAGOZA, SL It guarantees that the personal data will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights granted by Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data. The consent to use is granted without prejudice to all its rights / s attending under the abovementioned standard, and especially the ability to freely exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of data and revocation his authorization without retroactive effect, which may be exercised by written communication to the offices of Alyser ZARAGOZA, SL c / Tomás Pelayo, 32-34, Local. Zaragoza 50009, or by email to [email protected]
SCHEDULE Monday-Friday 10:00 - 13:30h ORDER BY PHONE +0034 976 308 366 -+0034 679 166 773 ADDRESS C/Tomás Pelayo, 32 - Local 50009 (Zaragoza) CIF B50919935